DISCOVER HIDDEN ISSUES IN YOUR MCKINNEY, TX HOME WITH A HOME INSPECTION FROM PTJ HOME DEFENDERS
A residential inspection involves looking at all components of your home to discover issues that may require repairs. You don’t want to make an offer on a home before you know what’s hiding beneath the surface. PTJ Home Defenders helps you find out if a home is safe for your family in McKinney, TX.
Our licensed home inspector follows strict standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). Your home inspection will include the following:
- Structural inspection: Foundation, roof, walls, ceiling, windows and doors
- Electrical system inspection: Service panels, GFCI and electrical fixtures
- HVAC inspection: Heating and cooling equipment, ducts and vents
- Plumbing system inspection: Water supply, drains, plumbing fixtures and water heater
- Appliance inspection: Refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer
A deck inspection is also included in your home inspection. Contact us today to schedule your residential inspection, and gain peace of mind during the homebuying process.