Our Inspections Include:
We will also do your termite inspection as Requested at the time of your home inspection. While many companies sub-contract this out, your termite inspection will be done by the home inspector himself!
- Thorough inspection of the property under the guidelines of the state of Texas, following state codes.
- We additionally inspect to the ASHI standards which are much more stringent.
- Inspection of foundation to check for movement in the house, or any other foundation issues. Include using a level detector to determine difference in the foundation.
- Inspection of interior and exterior doors, walls and windows. (Including fence and outbuilding)
- Inspection of all mechanical equipment such as heating units, air conditioning units, and appliances.
- Inspection of all plumbing and electrical systems. (we are certified for Septic systems)
- Inspection of the roof looking at how it was laid, structure, and problems such as hail damage. We use a drone to obtain high definition pictures.
- Inspection of the attic, checking the insulation and duct work.
- Inspection for gas leaks.
- Plus, anything else in the home that the inspector feels is important to the individual home.
- Inspection of sprinkler systems, checking each zone at a time.
- Inspection of pools and spas on the property. (we are certified for Pools)
- Inspections for Carbon Monoxide.
- Inspections include Thermography (certified)